YOUNG PLANET LEADERS
Young Planet Leaders is a platform where featured leaders are utilizing their unique gifts and creativity doing acts which create a huge positive impact and inspiring others to do the same.
Just like the ability of one candle to ignite thousands of other candles without diminishing its own life, we see Young Planet Leaders raising the sum total level of consciousness and illuminating the planet. We see a world where everyone can be a Young Planet Leader, shining their light bright and illuminating each other and the planet.
Young Planet Leader is based on the idea that, our overall happiness and wellbeing is related to our own consciousness, understanding of ourselves and the part we see ourselves playing in society. Young Planet Leaders are guiding the next generation to transform our world.
Our mission is to feature, empower and inspire young social change leaders who use their creativity and actions for the betterment of all mankind creating a healthier and more sustainable planet. We are committed to supporting these young leaders who are encouraging and inspiring others to make a difference.
A Young Planet Leader sets an example by their actions as though the entire world were held in balance and any deed they might do could tip the scales. They understand that each choice and action they make directly influences what our planet will look like now and in the future.
We envision a planet where each and every one of us shows up in our greatest potential and highest expression of ourselves and brings light, love and healing to our Planet and all its inhabitants.
A Young Planet Leader envisions a world where each person lives utilizing their entelechy to their full and highest potential.
A planet where each person looks within and takes full responsibility and accountability for his or her own actions thereby creating a more accepting, non-judgmental, and unconditional loving planet.
Each Young Planet Leader sees the oneness and unbounded potential of our collective energy. Young Planet Leaders transcend the norm and fearlessly take action for the betterment of all thereby creating a planetary shift in consciousness and wellbeing.
He’s been running his foundation to fight hunger since kindergarten… yes, that’s right: SINCE KINDERGARTEN. Shirley Temple appeared in her first
Kenzie Hinson has been making a difference in the lives of thousands of people in Wayne, Sampson and Johnston counties
“It made me feel really happy because I really always wanted to help the community.” It all started on a
APPLY FOR A YPL AWARD
Each month we give two awards:
1. Basic micro award for meaningful projects of $100 – $250. These are for Young Planet Leaders with a creative small project idea to create positive impact and heal the planet.
2. Advanced macro award for meaningful projects of $500 to $1,000 for those Young Planet Leaders who are embracing our world and taking action through a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
We give an award every month to young planet leaders who are committed to creating a huge positive impact and inspiring others to do the same. If you are between 5 and 18 years old and you are healing our planet, apply for an award!
We acknowledge Young Planet Leaders for actions such as:
- Loving acts of kindness with no personal gain
- Actions that add value to others lives in a meaningful way
- Selfless, acts of service
- Actions that increase the health and well-being of the planet and its inhabitants
- Thoughtful acts of compassion and caring that create a more loving planet
- Actions that create social change in communities for the betterment of life on our planet
- Healing actions that create an environmentally, economically and sustainable future for all
- Actions that encourage others to stand forward in their greatness
Young Planet Leader reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to choose which endeavors it will support. Anything that does not meet our criteria will not be supported.
Support will not be given to:
- Projects which are not in alignment with our mission, vision and core values
- Projects that involve politics, any specific election for candidates to public office, inducing or encouraging violations of law or public policy or causing any improper private benefit to occur
- Scholarships, training fees or travel fees for one person to attend a training
- Computers, tablets, or other technology where the primary benefit is for one person, or where the project only needs the equipment for short term use
- Animal products of any kind – including, but not limited to, meat, dairy, leather, and wool
- Food for meetings, training sessions, or gatherings
- Items which are to be donated to others on a one time basis (such as clothing, medical supplies, and textbooks)
- Payments to the grantee or a member of the grantee’s family for their time or services
- One time use or disposable items
- Paper products which do not make use of either 100% recycled materials, or the most ecologically sound alternative if recycled is not available
- GMO seeds, synthetic/chemical fertilizers, pesticides, fungicides, and other similar products which are harmful to the environment and to those who use them
If you believe you match the criteria above, please fill out the form below to be considered for a YPL Award!