We Love all of you and feel called to share our Gratitude for you, and other sweet simplicities of life. Showing up in gratitude for all the blessings in your life is essential to keep your spirits high and reside in peace for yourself and others. We all have the ability to cultivate more gratitude regardless of what is happening in the present moment. We encourage you to make an effort to utilize this time to show more gratitude and care for yourself mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually.
As we share our gratitude, we ask you to share what you are grateful for in the comments below.
We Are Grateful For:
- All Of You.
- Our Health and Wellbeing.
- Our Friends and Family.
- The Awareness of Oneness.
- Our Beautiful Planet Earth, providing us with Her Sustenance.
- The Ability to Nourish our Souls with Creativity and Art.
- Coffee, Tea, and all of life’s Yummy Delicacies.
- The opportunity to Spread Love and Spread Light for the Upliftment of Humankind.
- The Sun, the Moon and Stars above.
- The Oceans, Trees, Mountains and Rivers that Support Our Life.
- The Birds that greet us with an oh so Sweet Tune.
- All of the Animals throughout the Land and Sea.
- Books that Expand our Mind, and take us on all kinds of Journeys.
- Music that fills our Heart and Soul.
- Spirituality , Self-Love and the Beautiful Paths available to Us.
How To Cultivate More Gratitude:
- Slow down and take notice. Observe how you are seeing things. Return to breath and create calmness within yourself. From this place it is much easier to recognize and express the things you are grateful for.
- Write down three things you are grateful for each day. Expand the list as you increase your presence for all the abundance in your life.
- Start a gratitude journal. Journaling is therapeutic and also gives you an opportunity to look back at where you were mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually during different phases of your life. Make the time to journal how you are feeling now and all the things you love and appreciate during this time of stillness.
- Give a compliment. Share your gratitude for someone or something you love about them. It’s a great time to make those around you feel appreciated and special.
- Come back to center. If you notice yourself creating a negative story about your current situation, come back to breath and begin again. Then work to switch your mindset to see the silver lining in it all.
- Visit our 100+ Ways to Heal The Planet #61 Gratitude.
“Gratitude is a powerful catalyst for happiness. It’s the spark that lights a fire of joy in your soul.” ~ Amy Collette
Choose to be an Ambassador for Change! Visit our 100 Ways To Heal The Planet #61 Gratitude to learn how you can make a positive impact.
It’s up to each of us to utilize our #100 Power of Choice. See all 100 Ways to Heal The Planet and start to co-create the kind of planet you would like to see.
If this resonates with you please TAKE ACTION NOW and share this with as many others as you can.