What is the essence of love? Is it just a temporary feeling or an innate sense of being? We have romantic love, the love of our parents and our children, love for our friends, and the love of our planet, but the truth of love runs much deeper. Being able to recognize the Loving Essence in yourself and others is a beautiful gateway to your own growth.
A Different Kind Of Love
- Seeing the Loving Essence is an attitude that, when shared freely, is the starting point of a caring relationship and the essence of all healing.
- It is the very basic way of “being,” in our loving support and care. Being in love, we open our hearts to ourselves and to each other and share the essence of who we truly are.
- As divine beings, our essential nature is love.
- When we attune to our loving heart, we more fully awaken to our highest human qualities of compassion, forgiveness, and mutual respect.
How can I make an impact?
Action 1: Global Goodness
- If you haven’t already, begin the practice of positive affirmations. Start by saying: “Today I’m going to see the light and goodness within myself and share that with others to give them an energetic boost.”
- Be Present. There is no greater gift you can give yourself and those around you than being fully present in each moment. It is the greatest gift of love.
Action 2: Planet Protector
- All of Action 1
- Cultivate a practice of stillness. Cultivating a stillness or meditation practice can better connect us to our Loving Essence. It allows us the space to come back to our innate being.
- Always be aware that you are a Divine Being having a human experience and that your Essential Nature is Loving, regardless of your current thoughts, feelings, or behavior.
Action 3: Earth Angel
- All of Action 1 & 2
- Self-Care. Make it a point to take time for yourself. When we care for ourselves mind, body, and spirit, we can better show up and spread our love to others.
- Always keep in mind that you have all the inner resources necessary to effectively respond to your current life situation, whatever it may be.
- “Love in its essence is spiritual fire.” – Lucius Annaeus Seneca