Greetings Potential Vendor,
On behalf of the Heal the Planet team, welcome to the kick off our Annual Earth Day Festival. Hosting this exciting event at a new venue (a 92-acre majestic, natural park) allows our team to expand both the scope and the reach of this festival.
Exciting recruitment and marketing partnerships with the Broward County Public Schools and interfaith organizations across South Florida will bring between 3,500 – 5,000 participants to this event on Sunday, April 14th. This year all vendors will be strategically placed according to their category in our designated zones which include:
- The Wellness Zone*
- The Kids Zone
- The Grow your Own Zone
- The Mindful Movement Zone
- The HTP Program Center for Young Planet Leaders
- The Performance Zone
* This new zone is sponsored by the Banyan House in Dania Beach, a Holistic Wellness Center.
Vendor Registration Page – Vendor registration for the 4th Annual Heal the Planet Day is now open through March 25th.
Please use this link to register and pay the fee to be a vendor.
Vendor fees are as follows –
- 10 x 10 Vendor Booth Space – $150
- 10 x 20 Vendor Booth Space – $275
- 10 x 10 Food Vendor Space – $275
- 10 x 20 Food Vendor Space – $375
- Food Truck – $475
All policies, procedures and fees are also available on-line using the link above.
Vendor Logistics Meeting – To participate in Heal the Planet Day, all vendors must have a representative at the Vendor Logistics Meeting on Thursday, March 28th from 6-8 pm.
*A meeting registration and RSVP link will be sent out soon.
Please note, this year we are also incorporating:
- a Planet Lover’s Fun Run
- an interfaith dialogue on How to Heal the Planet
- a Young Planet Leader’s Graduation Ceremony
- Lake-front music.
As part of signing up to become a vendor at Heal the Planet Day 2019, you are also agreeing to the following:
- Contribute at least one item to the Heal the Planet Day Event Wide Raffle
- You will share your affiliate link and discount code at least 3 times per week in each of your social media accounts
- You will interact with our event posts on our HTP social media pages by sharing, commenting, and liking
- You will invite all of your contacts to follow HTP social media accounts by going to our FB page and inviting your contacts to join
- You will send out a newsletter via email to your contact lists
- You will provide us IMMEDIATELY with the following items: logo, website, contact, the meaningful passport activities you will be offering to K-12 students, and any promo items you will be providing as giveaways
- It is our hope that you will get at least 50 people to come to the event
Register and Pay: https://fs9.formsite.com/j0oiGe/htpday/index.html