Do you know one familiar sounding veggie that can reduce the risk of cancer development in the body for premenopausal and postmenopausal women?
Hint: It’s in the squash family…
Yup – you guessed it – Can we say, “Hello pumpkin!”
- 2 cups pumpkin
- 4 shallots
- 4 cups water
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons curry spice
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon chili sauce
- Saute shallots using butter, until soft then add garlic, ginger and curry spice to pan.
- Add salt, pumpkin, water, broth and coconut milk and stir well.
- Simmer with low heat for half an hour.