DATE SEED ENERGY BALLS RECIPE
Servings: 2 dozen
1 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
1 tbsp. each of chia and hemp seeds
2 cups dates
¼ tsp. sea salt
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 tbsp. lemon juice
1. Mix the following ingredients in a food processor, until crumbly: sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, chia, and hemp seeds.
2. Add in rolled oats, dates, sea salt, vanilla extract, and lemon juice.
3. Pulse a few times and process until moist; slightly sticky.
4. Roll into small balls.
5. Coat with your favorite toppings such as cinnamon, raw cacao chocolate, unsulphured coconut flakes, sesame seeds, ginger, and/or mint.
6. Put in fridge or freezer for 30-60 minutes to firm up, and Enjoy!