Fort Lauderdale, FL – April 25th, 2021 is HEAL THE PLANET DAY – a fantastic and meaningful outdoor festival at Esplanade Park located in Fort Lauderdale, hosted by the non-profit organization, Heal the Planet.
Join us to celebrate Earth Day and teach children about environmental stewardship, nutrition, sustainability, ecology, health and wellness, and mindfulness.
This event takes place from 10am-4pm and is an engaging event for people of all ages and walks of life with many different activities to choose from:
- Grow Your Own Zone – Join us to learn about sustainable gardening practices
- Mindful Movement Zone – Come learn about various relaxation techniques to help with stress management;
- Kids Zone – Complete with a playground, face painting, meaningful and fun art projects, mindful movement for kids, and more;
- Great Music, Speakers, Workshops, Healthy Food Choices, and more!
“Events like Heal the Planet Day offer children and families the opportunity to expand their thinking and learn about ways they can play a part in creating the kind of planet they would like to see.” says Heal The Planet Founder, Ken Fisher. “Besides that it’s full of fun, interactive, and experiential activities.”
The 6th Annual Heal the Planet Day is a community-based event designed to facilitate big conversations, connections and programs amongst partner organizations and participants in South Florida in 2021 and beyond.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF HEAL THE PLANET DAY? This event seeks to:
- Bring together people of diverse walks of life to find innovative solutions to the most pressing issues facing our Planet;
- Introduce participants to experiential learning opportunities in the fields of Wellness, Sustainability & Environmental leadership;
- Inspire and raise Young Planet Leaders through meaningful educational activities;
- Support local, sustainable vendors & workshop presenters in our interactive zones
- Showcase the efforts of companies demonstrating environmental leadership
Small Acts, locally can create a Huge Impact and make a big difference in offering solutions to global challenges. The first Earth Day on April 22, 1970 activated 22 million Americans in celebration of clean air, land, and water.
Heal the Planet Day has become a catalyst for building meaningful, hands-on, experiences for the South Florida community.
To find out more about Heal the Planet Day or to become a sponsor, visit www.healtheplanet.com/healtheplanetday
Date: April 25, 2021
Time: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Location: Esplanade Park, Fort Lauderdale (400 SW 2nd St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312)